Physicians and nurses can be contracted for any number of reasons, from compensating for shortages to covering a permanent doctor or nurse’s vacation leave. Your facilities can benefit from locum tenens contracts by covering gaps in patient care during periods of growth or shortage.
We're here to assist you
with filling key roles within your business.
Contract to hire staffing is an effective strategy for testing a potential employee’s fit, especially when compared to direct hire. It is the most flexible approach to adding resources without adding the burden of employment processing costs.
- Contract-to-Hire Offers Flexibility
- Contract-to-Hire is Low Risk
- Save on the expenses of a direct hire
- The Contract-to-Hire process typically moves fairly quickly
- Contract-to-Hire is a way for you and talent to test the waters
We align great companies with great people. Hiring can be a difficult, time-consuming process and when you don’t have a strong pipeline of the talent that you need, it puts you behind and makes you less competitive in the market.
- With Direct Hire you find the best candidates – even if they’re not looking
- Our recruiters are experts at networking
- We have professional relationships with the country’s best healthcare candidates
- We’re not just matching skills, we’re matching people to a career
- Avoid making costly hiring mistakes – let your staffing company take the risk
Need to bring in a senior manager, director, vice president or C-level healthcare executive? We offer hospitals and healthcare organizations executive placement services, director-level search and interim leadership planning.
- We don’t “post” jobs and give you the best of what came in to the posting. We are hunters
- We provide the best candidates who drive revenue and success and have more impact on your top and bottom line
- Speed up the hiring process
- Work in complete confidence
Bond Health staffs a wide range of medical specialties, including but not limited to:
- Correctional Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Practice
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Recreation Director